Pages

Hats/fascinators at the Horse Races (Saratoga, NY)


My camera has allowed me to travel & experience a lot since the day I started taking pictures. I have been blessed enough to cross international borders thanks to my craft. Although this past weekend I didn't use my passport, I did cross state lines. Dan Tordjman, from America's Best Racing, was kind enough to introduce 20 Boston Bloggers to a day at the Saratoga Race Course. It was a day of fashion, food, drinks and horse races. Despite the many things I photographed that day, I mainly focused my lens on all the different hats I came across.










4 comments:

  1. such a fun post - there were so many great hats and fascinators on the trip! :) thanks for including mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Flako, I'm impressed. Very nice photos. I'm also very proud of you. Keep your eye on the prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! Thank you for including me on it! I love that you have so much fun with your photography. Enjoy all your photography adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! Looks like that was a really exciting opportunity!

    :) Semirah
    www.soundofcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete